AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer
Third Republic is currently working with one of the biggest private banks in the UK which has global footprints. Our client is a well-respected bank where every employee is valued.
You will work in an atmosphere that provides ample opportunity for professional growth and flexibility. My client is currently looking to ramp up their Global Cloud Services team.
My client is specifically looking to hire individuals with strong expertise AWS. You will be joining a team which is passionate about cloud and have people with diverse technical skills.
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in Python and automation
• Prior experience in working across various AWS services.
• Good knowledge of DevOps practises
• Knowledge in Linux and/or Windows operating systems
• Expert in CI/CD tools with knowledge in Jenkins, Git, Ansible, etc.
• Building safe, reliable and secure systems to fulfill business needs
• Contribute to the security controls in place
• Building and automating
• Developing strong code modules
• Maintaining clear documentation
• Acting as a Subject Matter Expertise