AWS DevOps Engineer
You will work in an atmosphere that provides ample opportunity for professional growth and flexibility. My client is currently looking to ramp up their Global Cloud Services team.
My client is specifically looking to hire individuals with strong expertise AWS. You will be joining a team which is passionate about cloud and have people with diverse technical skills.
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in Python and automation
• Prior experience in working across various AWS services.
• Good knowledge of DevOps practises
• Knowledge in Linux and/or Windows operating systems
• Expert in CI/CD tools with knowledge in Jenkins, Git, Ansible, etc.
• Building safe, reliable and secure systems to fulfill business needs
• Contribute to the security controls in place
• Building and automating
• Developing strong code modules
• Maintaining clear documentation
• Acting as a Subject Matter Expertise
• Competitive salary
• Equal opportunity employer
• Good work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.