AWS Redshift & Matillion - NYC
As a Data Engineer at this company, you’ll work in small teams to deliver innovative solutions using core cloud data warehouse tools and Spark, Event Stream platforms, and other Big Data related technologies. In addition to building the next generation of data platforms, you’ll be working with some of the most forward-thinking organizations in data and analytics.
- Related work experience in Data Engineering or Data Warehousing
- Proven experience with data warehousing, data ingestion, and data profiling
- Experience within an AWS Redshift environment and the ability to integrate data into Redshift or Snowflake.
- Proficient in Matillion OR Python and Spark
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and analytics techniques
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Understanding of agile project approaches and methodologies
- Optimizing the performance of business-critical queries and dealing with ETL job-related issues
- Building and migrating the complex ETL pipelines from Talend to redshift
- Extracting and combining data from various heterogeneous data sources
- Experience using Apache Spark
- Familiarity with streaming data ingestion
- Consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field required