Account Executive - Google Cloud Partner - £120,000 OTE
A newly created Account Executive position has been created within a rapidly expanding Google Cloud Partner be based in London.
The company is the partner of choice for the market segment they operate in and have recently experienced a significant period of growth.
The Account Executive is now required to work with their existing partners including Google to win new clients and to contribute to the future growth of the company.
Role and Responsibilities
- First point of contact for the company and effectively pitch value proposition to prospective customers
- Full account ownership from qualification to closure
- Establish and nurture relationships with existing partners
- Qualify leads and implement a strategy to convert into revenue
- Work with cross-functional teams which include project management and implementation consultants to maintain customer satisfaction
- Proven track record in managing complex sales cycles within the SaaS industry
- Experience in selling within a partner ecosystem
- Ability to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence C – suite decision-makers
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your career within a market leader within their industry sector.
For further information and a detailed job description please do not hesitate to get in touch.