Account Executive - TJ's Ad
I am working with a company that offers complex technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 clients. They have tie-ups with global vendors and business footprints in many emerging countries.
My client’s company has been constantly featured in the list of Top Workplaces. In order to grow their business footprints, they look to hire fully remote working Business Development Executive who is expert in the Salesforce system. This is an excellent opportunity if you have right skills and experience.
• Handling client management and communication
• Understanding their business requirement and application landscape
• Taking care of end—to-end sales process
• Working in conjunction with delivery team
• Responsible for project scope definition, SOW creation, and contract negotiation
• Managing relationships with Salesforce clients
• Taking care of customer engagement opportunities and closing deal
• Over 8-15+ years of services sales or professional consulting
• A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets
• Knowledge in the following:
o Strategic Selling
o Solution Selling
o Power based Selling,
o Target Account Selling
• Very good verbal, written communication, and listening skills
• Excellent team-building skills.
• Ability to travel to client sites
• Professional experience in Salesforce consulting
• Great delivery capabilities
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Enjoyable work environment
• Competitive compensation up to 40-160K on base salary+OTE 300k
• Good work-life balance
• Paid holidays
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, DevOps, AWS, MuleSoft, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 240 979 6431 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.