Who Is Hiring?
Working on agile methodologies, our client is a world-class team of analysts, developers and consultants that is passionate about developing comprehensive technical solutions, using one of the most ground—breaking cloud-based technologies in the world, for business across various industries.
With the aim to help the financial services industry deliver phenomenal outcomes while consistently creating and upgrading their technology frameworks, the client is currently seeking a dedicated accounts professional to collaborate with its financial services customers in the U.S. on its behalf. This is a remote role. If you have right skills and experience, apply for the job.
• Establishing and capitalising on internal relationships at Salesforce with RVPs, AVPs and AEs
• Fulfilling and surpassing predefined sales targets over 1.2 million annually
• Creating and overseeing a healthy pipeline with clearly defined next steps and approaching dates
• Generating SOWs to precisely go through projects
• Putting forth SOWs and proposals in front of top executives
• Following the company’s scoping methodology to unleash user stories, business processes and use cases pertaining to Salesforce
• Being accountable for meeting pipeline and lead generation goals
• Travelling as per the requirement within the territory and visiting major salesforce customers and contacts
• More than 3 years of experience with full-life cycle in the sales of business-to-business Software Services or SAAS or over 2 years of years of exposure to corporate finance
• Practical knowledge of hedge funds, private equities and investment banking
• Phenomenal presentation abilities
• Over 2 years of experience presenting complicated proposals to a variety of audiences
• Working experience in Salesforce (desirable)
• Practical knowledge of mortgage, wealth management and alternative lending (desirable)
• Experience of technology or management consulting (desirable)
• Proven skills in developing impressive proposals (desirable)
• Experience working at mid-market financial services organization and selling to chief executives (desirable)
Why You Shouldn’t Miss this Opportunity:
• Salary up to $80-100k base+ $80-100k OTE
• Equal opportunities for employees
• Facility to work remotely and work from home
• Opportunity to get training and certificates
• Highly competitive compensation
• Ample time given for vacationing
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 240 979 6431 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.