Backend DevOps Engineer
I am presently working with a fast-growing and dynamic technology startup offering exciting solutions in the area of human resource management. Located in Munich, my client has witnessed incredible pace of growth in the last few years, they are investing to rev up their IT team.
They have a fantastic opportunity available for a young and dynamic Backend Engineer to join their IT team and help augment their product offering
• Transforming company’s PHP application into Go and Kotlin microservices
• Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements in a team
• Collaborating with backend and frontend engineers, a product manager and an engineering manager .
• Collaborating with cross-team engineering teams
• Mentoring junior members of the team
• More than 2-3 years of software development experience in Kotlin, Scala, Java or .NET
• Using AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and GitLab to implement
• Prior experience using Spring Boot in a MicroService environment
• Previous experience in agile setup using continuous deployment and delivery
• Strong written and spoken English
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary between €65k - €85k pa
• Relocation support
• 3 days of home office per month.
• 28 paid vacation days + 13 public holidays
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 7371 0040 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.