CRM Manager (Salesforce)
Third Republic is working with an innovative Salesforce end user in the UK, who have recently invested heavily in their digital offering in order to improve customer experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative and experienced Salesforce professional with strong communication skills, to join and manage a dynamic team of Salesforce experts.
- Managing the Salesforce team and any external resources required to deliver the transformation program
- Creating the vision and architecture for the Salesforce solution
- Delivering on required outcomes by devising detail of implementation plans and activities
- Communicating with stakeholders across the organisation and externally
- Delivering CRM solutions to support customer engagement
- Motivating and coordinating the Salesforce team to guarantee the successful delivery of implementation plans
- Implementing a training program to get the most out of the new systems
- Drive value for money efficiencies wherever possible and appropriate
- Expert understanding of Salesforce as a CRM solution
- Expert in the design, implementation and maintenance of Salesforce, specifically within a complex organisation
- Product knowledge and solution architecture design of sales cloud, service cloud and communities including customer and partner portal
- Experience of creating and managing reports and dashboards
- Salesforce.com integration experience between different business systems
- Experience of working with Salesforce integration tools
- Salesforce Certification (e.g. Admin)
- Experience of working with complex integrations
- Extensive experience in software development lifecyle processes
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative and forward-thinking
- Experience of defining and enhancing business processes
- Knowledge of data warehousing tools
- Hands-on experience of Sales Cloud, including Lightning Experience
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.