Cloud & DevOps Engineer
Currently Third Republic is working with one of the largest clients in the Public Cloud Adoption and DevOps in the UK. My client helps businesses handle extremely complex cloud applications.
My client is prestigious partner of AWS and GCP and they work with big brands in the UK. They work on the most modern technologies. If you are seriously looking to build a great career in the area of Cloud and DevOps, this is the right job opportunity for you.
• Proven track record in building for security and failure
• Excellent knowledge in Linux administration experience
• More than 3+years of experience in AWS
• A strong Engineering background
• Experience in infrastructure as code experience in Terraform or CloudFormation
• Knowledge of Ansible, Chef, Puppet
• Good experience in scripting experience
• Experience in building cloud solutions with a strong focus on security
• Experience microservices and container-based
• Prior experience in EC2, Lambda, an S3
• Knowledge of cloud networks
• Good opportunity to learn
• Competitive compensation
• Free training for 30 days in an year
• 4 x Death in Service
• Private Vitality Healthcare
• Discounted gym membership
• Season Ticket Loan
• Flexible Working
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.