Our client is one of the largest IT consultancies in the world that helps enterprises transform their businesses by strengthening their digital presence, enabling them to create new sources of value and become digital leaders.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Cloud Architect who would collaborate with team to build a pragmatic and hands-on approach to delivering technology strategy and solutions.
• Take care of applications, infrastructure, testing, integration and
• Architect innovative solutions such as Amazon AWS/Google Cloud
• Handle Windows Azure and other private/public IaaS/PaaS platforms.
• Focused on helping to drive Cloud business development and Pre-sales
for enterprise customers
• Collaborate with delivery teams to successfully implement solutions
• Handle across lifecycle of assessment/planning,
migration/implementation and operations
• Understand technical, financial, organisational requirements/constraints
• Enterprise customers and work closely to align the business case with
• Explain your point of views and convince internal and customer
stakeholders about your roadmap
• Good understanding of both Business and IT strategy
• Strong grasp of business, technology and solutions
• Experience of Hybrid, private, public cloud, DevOps adoption, modern
application design using Micro services, containers, datacenter
• Experience in optimisation, organizational design and Change
• Degree in Computer Science, Social Science
• Executive-level interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
• Should be able to work independently and take accountability for
successful customer outcomes
• Ready to travel when required
• Experience in infrastructure architecture, web application architecture
• Exposure to data architecture, integration architecture and excellent
understanding in others
• Ability to envision and architect solutions on cloud platforms like
Amazon AWS or Azure or GCP
• Knowledge of compliance capabilities of AWS/Azure/GCP
• Familiar with integration and customization requirements with cloud
• Knowledge of at least one of the public cloud platforms –
• Experience in defending complex architectures
• Knowledge of migrating workloads to a private or public IaaS/PaaS
• Full time
• Attractive salary up to up to £65k p.a
• Great work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.