Third Republic has currently partnered with a fast growing company in cloud consulting and service domain. My client’s company has a global network of Fortune 500 clients, so your typical day will involve offering advice to MNC clients. They are looking up to hire an experienced Cloud Architect to enhance their technical capability.
The company is growing fast and offers immense potential for growth in career if you are a deserving candidate.
by AWS, Microsoft and Google
• Understand consumption pattern of public cloud resources and offer
• Define and implement cloud governance policies and frameworks for
better and efficient usage of public cloud resources
• Understand evolving landscape of PaaS components offered by major
• Offer solutions to best fit our clients’ requirements
• Actively contribute to and support
• Provide thought leadership and sales processes experience of the cloud
• Passion for cloud services to develop new innovative services and
• Proven experience of architecting and implementing cloud solutions on
AWS, Azure or Google
• May have one or more professional certifications from one from leading
• Experience in modern architectures (containers / micro services)
• Experience of tool-chains required to effectively deploy and manage
large scale cloud services
• Develop cloud governance policies and frameworks
• Strong consulting background and solid presentation and report writing
• Private medical insurance
• Transport allowance
• 25 days annual leave + 5 additional days leave
• Company pension scheme
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Life and income protection insurance
• Cycle to work
• Dental, critical illness
• spouse/partner life assurance
• Salary up to 80k p.a
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.