I am working with a leading and fast growing London based company that offers management, technology and transformation consultancy to their clients. My client offers rewarding career opportunities to employees. They have a network of clients from Fortune 500 list of companies. They offer unmatched opportunities for professional growth. My client seeks to hire a seasoned Cloud Architect professional having diverse experience and expertise.
• Assisting clients to identity and architect the right mix of IaaS, PaaS and
SaaS services offered by AWS
• Analysing usage and consumption profiles of public cloud resources
• Providing recommendations on resource optimisation opportunities.
• Defining and implementing cloud governance policies and frameworks
• Understanding changing landscape of PaaS components offered of cloud
• Actively contributing to and support go-to-market campaigns
• Providing thought leadership and sales processes
• Deep knowledge and experience of the cloud vendor landscape
• Passion for cloud services to help clients develop new innovative services
• Prior experience of major cloud provider platforms and supporting eco-
• Demonstrable experience of implementing cloud solutions on AWS,
Azure or Google acting
• Having professional certifications from one or more of these leading
• Knowledge and experience of modern architectures (containers / micro
services) and the tool-chains required
• Ability to develop cloud governance policies and frameworks
• Strong consulting background and comfortable engaging with senior
business and technology stakeholders
• Salary up to up to 90k Pound Starlings p.a
• Private medical insurance
• Transport allowance
• 25 days annual leave + 5 additional days
• Company pension scheme
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Life and Income protection insurance
• Tax efficient benefits such as cycle to work , childcare benefits
• Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance (optional)
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.