Cloud Consultant , UK
Third Republic are working with a leading multinational company that offers a host of services to some of the largest business conglomerates in the world. My client’s company primarily helps large enterprises with its deep industrial expertise, intellectual leadership, consulting and troubleshooting skills. They are currently expanding their dynamic and diverse workforce and looking to hire an experienced and talented Cloud Consultant into their engineering team.
• Architecting and delivering the platform
• Understanding leading integration technologies and the key integration
challenges being faced by our clients
• Providing an authoritative point of view
• Helping our clients navigate the end to end journey for integration
• Delivering an Integration strategy and operating model
• Developing the business case for investment in integration
• Selecting the right products and services for a solution
• Growing our relationship, experience, practice and
• Maintaining our position as market leaders with key integration vendors
such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Apigee, AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
• Should have 1-5 five years working within IT
• Worked in integration-related roles either acting as a team member or
• Proven technical problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate complex technical subjects effectively to a
• Hands-on experience of leading integration products
• Understanding innovative integration technologies (for example iPaaS,
• One of the best employers for working families
• Excellent work-life balance
• Full time and permanent role
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.