Cloud Data Engineer
I am looking to hire an experienced and talented Cloud Data Engineer for a leading car rental company. My client’s company has international footprints and you will get a chance to work in a cross-cultural team. You have a great chance to land this job if you can seamlessly handle the responsibilities and possess requisite skills.
• Design, develop and manage company’s data warehouse
• Work as an interface between system administrators, developers, and
business and data analysts
• Implement data import processes, transformation steps
• Map various data sources
• Integrate new data sources with our system administrators and backend
• Support BI team in the integration of BI tools
• Completed study in STEM, preferably (business) computer science
• Knowledge of web APIs like HTTP, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, or Google
Analytics Reporting API
• Hands-on experience in at least one scripting language such as Python,
• Having knowledge of the administration of Tableau
• Solid experience in conceptual design and development of a data
• Deep knowledge in DBMS and SQL, especially MySQL and PostgreSQL
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to 70'000 euros p.a
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 54 69 222 19 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.