Cloud DevOps Engineer
Third Republic is currently hiring for one of the biggest financial companies, which offers lending services to millions of people around the world. My client's company has its offices based in several countries headquarters based in London.
They are currently looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer who share their belief and can help develop and sustain their rapidly expanding infrastructure. If you are proficient with hosted cloud-based services, you can expect a great career path awaiting you.
• Make sure service runs smoothly without any problem
• Work to improve continuous delivery systems
• Take responsibility of services performance, security and quality
• Collaborate with software and quality engineers
• Develop security, backup and redundancy strategies
• Experience in the following: GNU/Linux based environments, IaC (Terraform), Docker, Kubernetes and AWS ECS
• Familiarity with scripting languages like Python and Shell
• In-depth understanding of networking fundamentals (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
• Very good knowledge of information security principles
• Ample opportunity to develop your career
• Opportunity to make direct impact
• Open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
• Office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’
• Flexible working schedule
• Work in home office from time to time
• Dog-friendly office
• Stock options and competitive salary
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.