I have recently partnered up with a leading auditing firm whose insights and expertise is highly respected by top companies in the world. They help businesses grow rapidly with their high-quality consultancy. Their services are highly respected around the world and they are top choice for professionals. The company continues to rapidly expand its operations globally. It currently has hundreds of offices based all around the world.
My client is currently looking to fill the position of Cloud Engineer to join their IT team.
• Handling multiple responsibilities based on the project type
• Building an application optimised for the cloud using automation for
testing and deploying the application
• Convert a manual runbook or provisioning processes
• Automating manual processes using tools such as Ansible or Terraform
• Setting up monitoring and alerting for AWS workloads
• Responsible for securing clients’ systems and protecting their data using
best of breed tooling such as Splunk and DataDog
• Experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS), such as EC2, VPC, S3,
• Previous experience in administering Linux and/or
• Windows workloads in a Cloud or Virtualised environment
• Proven expertise automation and provisioning approaches using tools
such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef or similar
• Demonstrable experience in one or more scripting languages, Bash,
Python, PowerShell or in similar area
• Knowledge of agile software development tools and methodologies
(Continuous integration, GitHub, Jenkins or similar)The following will be
an added advantage
• Attractive compensation structure
• Good work-life balance
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.