We are working with a fintech startup that has created buzz with their innovative payment processing solutions. They offer fast, hassle-free and safe payment solutions for businesses of different size with different requirements. So far they have processed more than $40 billion.
They want to improve the payment process further and seek to hire a bright and dynamic Cloud Engineer to join their engineering team. When hired, you will have an opportunity to work with one of the hottest fintech startups that offers rewarding career to employees.
•Build and maintain documented production
• Take care of pre-production environments in Amazon Cloud (AWS)
• Work on design and configuration
• Ensure a balance of stability, security and flexibility
• Build and maintain automated deployment platform to support
continuous delivery processes
• Own and maintain the process for the deployment of code for stable,
scalable and secure releases.
• Build and maintain monitoring for the production environments
• Make sure alerting mechanisms are deployed
• Solid experience of working in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Managing infrastructure for cloud operations
• Multi-platform technology experience that includes LAMP, Oracle, Ruby,
Java, PHP, Python
• Ability to develop operations code in one or more of these languages
• Knowledge of automated deployment experience
• Expertise in Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Maven, Puppet and Ansible
• Proficiency in automated monitoring and alerting experience
• Knowledge of App Dynamics, Splunk, AWS Cloudwatch, Nagios and
• Excellent work-life balance
• Competitive salary and other incentives
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.