Position: Cloud Engineer
Location: London, United Kingdom
Remuneration: £ 65000.00 - £ 75000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
Our client is a unique company in the world of finance which is enabling to use yellow metal or gold as a medium of sending, storing and exchanging as a global currency. It is fast becoming popular among big banks and financial institutions because of highly secure form of transaction. It is also the largest global custodian of physical gold in Switzerland. The client is seeking for a candidate who is self-starter and technologically sound.
What will you be doing?
- Designing, building, supporting and maintenance of our public cloud infrastructure such as AWS
- Making critical decision during downtime
- Building automation tools with the help of scripting languages
- Helping development team to leverage infrastructure and participating in design review meetings
- Over 3-5 years of experience in cloud operations
- Experience in building cloud based software products
- Experience of working in the agile working environment
- Adept in handling CI/CD tools such as Genkins, Git or JIRA
- Practical experience in full-development life cycle
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
- Competitive salary - £60-75k
- Great opportunity to learn
- Good work-life balance
DevOps(DevOps Engineer), DevOps, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Golang