Cloud Platform Engineer
NOTE: FLUENCY IN GERMAN IS NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE
Third Republic takes pride in working with one of the leading financial sector companies with huge customer base. They offer B2C financial products for millions of people. My client’s company is highly trusted among people in Germany as they solve a critical and real life financial problem of people.
They want to hire a Cloud Platform Engineer to strengthen their cloud operations. My client’s company is a highly sought after company among professionals as they offer rewarding career. If you have right skills and experience, apply for the job.
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to 60'000€ - 85'000€
• Healthy work-life balance
• Other perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Mulesoft, Workday, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.
• Taking responsibility for the proper implementation of Cloud strategy, updating and further development
• Handling cloud migration and consulting
• Taking complete onus of further development of cloud architecture and cloud management
• Implementing best cloud standards and reference architecture
• Good understanding of Cloud service and architecture
• Knowledge of technical patterns in the cloud environment
• Implementing DevOps methods in an agile environment
• Must have completed studies in Computer Science or Business Informatics or in similar area
• Working experience in a cloud strategy
• Exposure to implementation projects public cloud environment
• Developing cloud architectures in a hybrid / public and multi-cloud environment
• Knowledge in the following areas:
•Automation & Orchestration, Application / Integration Architecture,
• Outsourcing & Hosting
• Storage & Networks
• Provider Management
• Security & Identity
• Change Agent
• Cloud Security or AWS / Azure Cloud
• Strong Experience in Cloud