Cloud Platform Engineer
Third Republic has partnered with a global technology company that offers unique technology solutions for automotive businesses. They offer products and services that helps them take insightful and more informed decisions to grow their businesses.
My client is a market leader and have operations in many overseas markets. They are growing very fast both in terms of clients and revenue. My client offers a rewarding professional career to deserving employees. They have an exciting position for a Cloud Platform Engineer to join their engineering team.
• Provide support to public cloud and on-premises platforms on Azure and VMware
• Handle both IaaS and PaaS cloud environments
• Manage & support of Windows servers
• Support backup and replication infrastructure
• Understand logs and audit trails
• Take care of Infrastructure and server patching
• Create quality documentation
• Recommend and write procedures for improved processes
• Work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
• Able to work outside core working hours
• Participate in the on-call in rota whenever required
• Knowledge of MS Azure IaaS/PaaS administration experience
• Good scripting skills in Powershell/JSON
• Exposure to networks, firewalls and Windows server handling
• Familiar with load balancer awareness or experience
• Knowledge of backup operations
• Practical experience in VMware vSphere administration
• Knowledge of SAN administration such as EMC/NetApp
• Previously worked with enterprise blade and server technologies
• Familiarity with monitoring and patching
• Very good written and oral communication skills
• Full-time and permanent
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.