Cloud Services Engineer
• Building managed services
• Handling APIs and expertise of Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud
• Collaborating alongside development and infrastructure teams
• Researching, designing, delivering, automating and operating the
platform hosting critical applications
• Delivering the architecture of cloud platform
• Experience as a software developer, DevOps Engineer, Linux System
Administrator and/or Network Security Engineer
• General Linux system administration
• Good knowledge of Internet concepts technologies (DNS, TCP, load
balancing, Proxies, HTTP)
• Adept in security, reliability, scalability and availability requirements.
• Proven expertise in scripting abilities working with API’s.
• Understanding Continuous Integration and Deployment practices
• Knowledge of virtualisation, networking, security, backup solutions,
• Understanding of Web Application architectures.
• Experience in Public Cloud technologies such as AWS and Google Cloud
• Proficiency in automating scripting tools such as Bash, Python or similar
• Competitive salary up to £50-65k
• Stock options
• Pension scheme
• Free shuttle bus
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.