Cloud Solutions Architect
I am currently working for the world’s leading telecom services provider company that operates in more than 30 countries and serves millions of users globally. Their company continues to expand rapidly and strives to offer its employees a workplace that motivates, develops and rewards them for their every effort.
My client’s company is presently looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect who can help them develop their total communications network and help them realise the dream of a connected future for everyone.
• Take complete ownership and accountability of cloud design, principles
• Responsible for conflict resolution
• Suggest alternatives or different approaches of a problem
• Make sure project is delivered in time
• Organise and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews
• Coach and mentor team members on agile standards and
• Manage stakeholders and vendor interfaces as required for technical
• Monitor and report on project progress & activities
• Hands-on experience in using cloud services, DevOps tools.
• More than 2-3 years of virtualization or cloud technologies
• In-depth understanding of cloud service providers & cloud services.
• hands-on experience in designing and deploying infrastructure
architecture using Terraform, Cloudformation and DevOps tools (Gitlab,
• Familiar with multi-device & enterprise developments based on Java,
Oracle Databases and SOA.
• Proficiency in any of these scripting language such as Python, Ruby,
• Basic knowledge of OSI model
• Good knowledge of network protocols
• ITIL Foundations certification
• Ability to maintain calm attitude
• Very good salary
• Full time job
• Great work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.