Cloud Solutions Architect
Who is Hiring?
Third Republic has partnered with a fast growing analytics firm and they have a reputation of offering industry-leading solutions in financial sector for solving real business problems with the help of big data. They have been featured in the list of World’s Best Employer’s List and have been constantly rated as an outstanding workplace.
They are known to offer serving long-term and meaningful career for their employees. My client takes genuine interest in supporting and training of employees. They are looking to hire DevOps Engineer to augment their cloud operations.
• Evaluate, design and implement migration of large scale SQL Server
• Handling Microsoft application solutions at AWS
• Optimise solution architectures to maximise performance and minimise
• Implement cost control mechanisms
• Establish architectural standards to enable DevOps practices using
infrastructure as code and automated CI/CD
• Assist application solution architects to design and develop secure
• Continuously manage, monitor, and update operations architecture
• Collaborate to implement technology vision and strategy to enable cloud
technology adoption a success
• Coordinate with product owners
• More than 10 years of experience in architecture and IT Operations
• Over 5 years’ of database management and software
• Experience in AWS for small, medium scale and enterprise level
• Should be an AWS Certified Architect and/or Developer
• Hands-on experience with cloud adoption and migration through cloud
• Experience coding in Python, Java or Go
• Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as network,
storage, Linux, Windows
• Knowledge of security and application development
• Experience with container orchestration platforms and serverless
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Attractive salary up to $160k p.a
• Excellent work life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.