Cloud Transformation Consultant
Third Republic has partnered with one of the largest professional IT consultancy service providers. They help enterprises embrace the power of digitalization to grow their business. My client is constantly featured among the most respected companies in the world.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Cloud Transformation Consultant who would work on the cloud system to delivering technology strategy and solutions.
• Advising enterprise customers on large Cloud transformation across
• Taking care of Applications, Infrastructure, Testing, Integration and
• Working closely with delivery teams to successfully implement functional
and non-functional requirements
• Handling evaluation/planning, migration/implementation and operations
• Understanding technical, financial, organisational
requirements/constraints of enterprise customers
• Good understanding of both business and IT strategy
• Strong grasp of business, technology and solutions
• Good leadership and people skills
• Knowledge of hybrid, private, public cloud, DevOps adoption
• Exposure to modern application design using Micro services, containers
• Hands on experience of datacenter automation tools, IT service
• Experience in optimization, organizational Design and Change
• Degree in Computer Science, Social Science or in similar area
• Knowledge of on cloud platforms like Amazon AWS or Windows Azure.
• Thorough knowledge of security and compliance capabilities of
• Understand integration and customization requirements
• Experience in at least one of the public cloud platforms - Azure, AWS
• Understanding of hybrid IT situations - that combine on premise IT
capabilities with Cloud IT capabilities
• Knowledge of Azure, Private Cloud and SaaS products
• Executive-level interpersonal skills
• Prior experience in infrastructure space
• Should be able to work independently
• Ready to travel when required
• Competitive remuneration +other perks and benefits
• Inclusive work culture
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.