Data Engineer - Google Cloud - Pittsburgh
We're looking for a GCP Data Engineer who can implement modern architecture for a diverse set of customers and industries. The ideal candidate would have deep experience in implementing highly-scalable enterprise data warehousing solutions utilizing BigQuery, Cloud DataProc, DataFlow and Apache AirFlow. This position will be responsible for leading customer conversations, creating and presenting project architecture, and leading delivery. This is a high visibility, high impact role with the potential to make your mark on the next chapter of our Advanced Analytics Practice.
- Interfacing directly with clients to solve broad business goals with database solutions.
- This role will be directly involved in the business development process; specifically delivering customer demos to show the value of how data can drive business goals.
- Be able to build pilot solutions and proofs-of-concept with minimal direction.
- Provide support to project manager through developing tasks, estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations
- GCP experience
- Data Architecture and/or Engineering background
- Client Facing Experience- Solution-Oriented Candidate
- Strong Business Aptitude- Passion about Technology. Someone who will go the extra mile
- BigQuery – Data Analytics (Serverless, highly-scalable)
- Cloud DataProc (Apache Spark and Hadoop)
- DataFlow (Streaming and Batch Processing)
- PySpark exp
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact me on 347-644-8827 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.