- Extensive experience in Python programming, or related language.
- Extensive experience in development of SQL database schema and query logic.
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Experience architecting data warehouses and/or data lakes for large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- Extensive experience architecting scalable backend architectures.
- Experience in building and testing complex systems.
- Experience in packaging and deploying applications on-premise and in the cloud (e.g. AWS).
- Familiarity with modern development practices and DevOps.
- Interest in building non-standard medical software applications, in collaboration with medical partners. Cross-disciplinary and strong analytic skills required.
- Master’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent years of experience.
- 6+ years of industry experience as a software engineer
This is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team. This is the first company to develop clinical-grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product.