• Developing and maintaining company’s Big Data Infrastructure
• Taking care of scalability requirements and the growing demands of the companies
• Collaborating with team members for improving data quality and building rich data sets
• Writing simple, tested and reusable code
• Building ETL and data pipelines and integrating new data sources
• Taking entire project ownership and see them through completion
• Should have good programming skills
• Familiarity with Python
• Sound knowledge in Java and/or Scala.
• Experience with cloud, preferably Amazon Web services
• Proficient in Big Data and ETL technologies such as:
- data formats
• Proficiency in data warehouse design and data modelling
• Very good eye to detail with a passion for building robust and reliable
• Excellent communication skills
• Prior experience of working on multi-terabyte data systems/data lakes
• Adept in data visualization and dishoarding technologies
• Knowledge of the Unix command line
• Competitive remuneration upto £60-90k p.a
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.