Position: Database Manager
Location: Boston, United States
Remuneration: $ 50000.00 - $ 150000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
Our client is looking for a Database Manager (Salesforce)
What will you be doing?
- Serve as primary administrator Salesforce, including developing policies, procedures, and protocols that maintain the accuracy and build the efficacy of Samaritans’ data
- Design and deploy Salesforce customizations, such as page layouts, picklists, custom fields
- Build and deploy dashboards and reports and train users to develop their own reports and dashboards; run monthly reports for senior team
- Administer and support connected Salesforce applications, including Pardot and Classy
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of organization’s data architecture; assess and propose changes when needed
- Serve as the primary Salesforce support contact for development, communication, and program staff
- Conduct staff training, including on-boarding of new team members to Salesforce
- Train and consult with program staff on reporting, data management, and effective processes and protocols
- Ensure that constituent profiles are maintained accurately,
- Supervise gift processing from deposit to acknowledgment; conduct queries; generate listings for mailings, meetings and events
- Ensure timely reconciliation of financial records, including running reconciliation reports
- Coordinate updates, training and purchases with database software vendors
- Manage the data retention strategy
- Administer Salesforce user accounts and profiles, including setting account creation and deactivation protocols
- Manage security and accessibility best practices
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
Very good cause. Non-profit space that really gives back to the community.
Technology(Database Administrator), Salesforce