Deep Learning Platform Engineer
To expand their features, they are currently looking to hire a Deep Learning Platform Engineer who loves tackling challenges and can work on resolving complex production system issues.
• Developing next-generation autonomous vehicles
• Building first cohort of engineers
• Building a compute and storage cluster to train deep learning models on
huge data sets
• Developing software services to enable continual training, validation,
• Track record of delivering and maintaining reliable and fault-tolerant
• Strong familiarity with Linux
• Ability to diagnose issues in production systems
• Knowledge of distributed file systems
• Familiarity with HPC networking technologies like InfiniBand
• Understanding of CI/CD processes
• Kubernetes experience
• Familiarity with deep learning tools like PyTorch
• Attractive salary up to £65-85
• Great work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.