DevOps & Release Engineer
I am currently working with a global capital market firm that provides a wide range of services in the area of trade execution, clearing and processing of financial transactions.
They seek to hire a DevOps Platform & Release Engineer who will join their DevOps engineering team.
• Taking care of the performance and efficiency of the existing applications
• Resolving technical issues as and when required
• Mentoring juniors and acting as a Subject Matter Expert
• Experience in scripting & automation such as Ansible, Python, Terraform
• Knowledge in AWS or Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos
• Experience in SaaS and PaaS
• Hands-on experience in distributed systems
• Understanding of hardware architecture and network protocols
• Experience with Middleware technologies such as Solace, TIBCO
• Familiarity with vCloudhyperconverged infrastructure
• Experience in Infrastructure-as-Code, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet
• Knowledge in ELK, AWS CloudWatch Logs, TICK stack, Prometheus
• Hands-on experience in JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint
• Experience with CI, CD and automated testing
• Competitive salary
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.