DevOps Consultant Jobs in London
Third Republic has partnered with a leading multinational company that offers a host of services to some of the largest business conglomerates in the world. My client’s company primarily helps large enterprises with its deep industrial expertise, intellectual leadership, consulting and troubleshooting skills.
They are currently expanding their dynamic and diverse workforce and looking to hire an experienced and talented DevOps Consultant into their engineering team.
• Help company’s clients to design, deliver and maintain scalable, secure
• Act as a catalyst for adoption to help our clients
• Deliver faster and more reliably
• Possess the soft skills to go beyond technical expertise
• Work together with different teams on wide-ranging issues
• Comfortable reporting to senior client stakeholders, sharing
• Experience designing and implementing cloud platforms in
containerised workloads and microservices architectures
• Familiar with CI/CD pipelines and deployment automation/orchestration
processes using Jenkins, Teamcity
• Good knowledge of AWS, Azure, GCP
• Good idea of security or regulatory considerations
• Hands-on experience designing DevOps engineering tooling
• Proficiency in Infrastructure as code experience using tools such as
Terraform or CloudFormation
• Knowledge of Scripting/configuration as code experience such as Python,
Ansible, Groovy, Bash and/or Powershell
• Excellent technical communication skills
• Very good salary
• Great work life balance
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.