DevOps Engineer , England , UK
• Using AWS, Azure, GCP computing skills for deploying upgrades and fixes
• Designing, developing, and implementing software integrations
• Fixing production issues in DevOps environment and streamline code deployment.
• Implementing automation tools and frameworks CI/CD pipelines
• Analyzing code and communicating detailed reviews
• Knowledge in the following technologies:
- AWS experience - EC2, S3, CloudFormation
- Shell scripting
- CI - Jenkins, Travis
- Networking fundamentals - DNS, certificates
- ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
- Deployment - Ansible, Packer
- Security / Hardening
- Big Data experience
• Attractive salary up to £45k - £65k
• 25 days holiday
• Share options
• Private healthcare
• Cycle to work
• VDU eye tests
• Free breakfast & snacks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.