DevOps Engineer - England
• Implementing best deployment practices in different internal product
• Maintaining best practicesand deployment process resources for the
consumption of customer technical teams
• Taking care of the extension and development of standard practice
processes for cloud deployment
• Providing guidance and consultation to product groups
• Contributing to Scrum process as a team member
• Keeping tab on the latest knowledge of recent industry developments,
trends and best practices
• Interest in software engineering technologies and practices.
• Ability to explain technical ideas and concepts
• Knowledge of the best practices and IT operations.
• Very good communication skills
• Very good verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with the Git version control system
• Understanding of AWS Services and tools:
- AWS CLI, Boto3
• Familiarity with scalable and distributed Systems concepts.
• Good knowledge of fundamental database concepts for both relational
• Prior working experience in Linux/Unix operating systems
• Salary upto up to 75k Euros p.a
• Healthy work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.