DevOps Engineer - Google Cloud Platform
Third Republic is working with a well-known company with exceedingly popular gaming platform. The popularity of my client’s gaming platform is fast increasing.
They have some of the most popular games to their credit. As of now they seek to hire a DevOps engineer who has a very good knowledge of GCP and Kubernetes. If you tick all boxes right, apply for the job.
• Collaborating with the software engineering team in order to deploy, automate and streamline IT processes
• Responsible for building and maintaining tools for deployment
• Monitoring operations and troubleshooting
• Resolving issues in development and testing
• Installing, configuring and maintaining cloud solutions
• Implementing DevOps quality guidelines and standards.
• Adherence to standards, policies and procedures.
• Defining cases and test scenarios
• Good knowledge in open source technologies
• Experience in cloud such as GCP and Kubernetes
• Familiarity with the following technologies:
• A demonstrable working understanding of code and script
• Knowledge in Linux Administration
• Experience with automation/configuration management
• Prior experience in a large e-commerce company would be an added advantage
• Competitive compensation up to £100,000
• Free drinks and dinner
• Team outing
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, DevOps, AWS, Muelsoft, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.