DevOps Engineer , London, England
I am presently working with a well-established company in the field of medical science. The company is known for combining sophisticated AI technology with relevant data to solve a range of medical issues with highly advanced software and apps for better monitoring of patients’ health.
The company buoyed by its growth and innovative path breaking solutions is looking to hire DevOps engineer to further accelerate its growth.
• Handling Kubernetes clusters
• Implementing enhancements in the overall system
• Collaborating with engineering and product teams
• Automating and supporting product releases
• Identifying technical vulnerabilities and taking proactive steps for correction
• Improving the systems monitoring and alerting process
• Solid working experience in k8s/Docker
• Good knowledge in Linux understanding
• Very good knowledge in cloud computing and networking knowledge
• Knowledge in Infrastructure as Code and how to implement them
• Prior experience in training engineers
• Knowledge in Google Cloud Platform
• Experience of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Circle CI
• Company share option scheme
• 5% employer contribution Pension scheme
• Children cover
• Free Gym Membership
• Cycle to work scheme
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.