DevOps Engineer - New York - $130k
Third Republic is a fast-growing agency with offices in Shoreditch, London and New York. Offering a range of recruitment solutions specialising in leading digital technologies and platforms, we have a range of businesses engaging with us to access the new technology skills they need to drive digital transformation.
- Build and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) solutions in an AWS environment with Jenkins at the center and automate the code delivery pipeline with the goal of one click deployments, rollbacks, and parameterized builds.
- Be a DevOps champion, subscribe to the DevOps mentality and the philosophy of automating everything.
- Obtain a deep understanding of Technologies infrastructure and applications.
- Manage our global AWS services and infrastructure while assisting in the deployment and roll-out of new features and products.
- Work with the development team to cross-pollenate DevOps processes and ensure that new architectures are drawn up with “ease of management”, delivery, and operability in mind.
- Serve as a key member of the DevOps team while managing the overall system health, performance, and capacity of internal and client facing systems.
- Troubleshoot application and service issues or system outages while clearly communicating status updates with management and engineering teams.
- Participate in an on-call rotation-
- 2+ years of hands on AWS experience.
- Experience with different AWS services as ElastiCache, Aurora MySQL, NoSQL DynamoDB, pub/sub, messaging, caching technologies, S3, lambda.
- Experience with containers, Docker, Packer, Kubernetes, and ECS.
- Experience with continuous deployment / continuous delivery using Jenkins.
- Experience using git and deep knowledge of git branching/merging workflow, especially as it relates to automation and CI pipelines.
- Experience with Terraform or/and CloudFormation.