DevOps Engineer | UK | Third Republic
My client seeks to hire a DevOps Engineer to join their IT team and help improve their service delivery.
• Delivering improved Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes
• Planning for Application component release
• Coordinating across development and production support
• Managing and monitoring test environments
• Hosting integration and User Acceptance testing (UAT)
• Taking care of automation of the delivery pipeline
• Experience in Java Platform
• Configuring JDK memory and logging
• Prior experience in Maven, Gradle, Microsorft Build and Ant
• Writing and testing Sequel Server such as Oracle
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration platforms
• Deep understanding automated testing approaches
• Attractive and competitive remuneration
• Healthy work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.