DevOps Engineer, Berlin
• Taking care of installation and configuration of Imaging products
• Configuring DICOM and HL7 interfaces
• Handling integrations with 3rd Party Products
• Training remotely and at customer facilities
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, OpenSuSE Linux
• Good understanding of IHE, DICOM, HL7 and HIPAA
• Appraise technical status updates to the Project Team.
• Over 5+ years’ experience in healthcare informatics, or in similar area
• Degree in a technical or scientific subject or equivalent qualification.
• Experience in Administration Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server,
• Familiar with medical Imaging
• Knowledge of Software development, scripting languages such as PHP
• Very good English language skills
• German language skills would be an added advantage
• Salary up to 55k - 75k Euros
• Great work culture
• Good career growth potential
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.