We are presently working with a reputed and well-known company software company in Germany. Being a market leader in niche segment, they help businesses improve their order management processes and optimise them. Their products are used by hundreds of businesses in more than 20 countries. They seeks to hire talented and passionate DevOps engineer to join their engineering team. My client offers rewarding professional career to hardworking and deserving candidates.
• Providing IT technical support in the first and 2nd level
• Record customers’ requirements and error messages, categories and
prioritise using ticket system
• Expand IT systems and our customers using interfaces
• Analyse problems in disturbances in live operation and ensure the
continuous software operation
• Design continuous delivery processes and use targeted release and
• Handle end-to-end responsibility for optimisation of software solutions
• Develop key performance indicators and SLA rules to monitor their
• Completed training for IT specialist
• Should have a degree in computer science / information technology or
in similar area
• Ability to identify technical problems and tasks
• Ability to act fast
• Excellent German language and English skills
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to €60'000 p.a
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday,MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.