This is a job opening for a passionate, dynamic and experienced DevOps Engineer for a more than 40 years old large automotive and aerospace conglomerate in Germany. Having presence in many countries, they are focusing a lot on customer augmentation. When hired you will be part of fast growing and great company that really invests in people’s development.
• Development of backend software for a cloud-based platform
• Administration of available system landscape and cloud platforms
• Design of new infrastructures in the open source environment
• Introduction of new container solutions
• Cooperation in dynamic project team
• Profound knowledge in Java or Java EE and relevant technologies such as Spring or Kafka
• Design and administration of Linux web and application servers such as GlassFish, Apache, Nginx
• Familiar with continuous integration solutions (Jenkins, SonarQube
• Knowledge of OpenStack, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, VirtualBox
• Proficiency in German as well as good command of English
• Passionate to learn new technologies and like to work in new fields
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to €65k-€80k p.a
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.