Third Republic has partnered with an extremely prestigious insurance subsidiary based in Germany that is fast revolutionising digital services and third party insurance using AI and the latest technologies. My client is on a mission to improve end-user experience in insurance delivery.
They have an exciting position for a Site Reliability Engineer to design distributed fault-tolerant systems.
• Add new features for DSP, implement changes/restoration of the service
• Assist data scientists and data engineers
• Prepare user guides, write blog posts
• Evaluate the latest technologies in cloud computing, distributed computing and data engineering
• Proficiency in continuous integration / continuous delivery such as Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Nexus
• Expertise in software development
• Professional experience in at least one programming language like Go, Scala, Python and Angular
• Knowledge of software engineering like design patterns, version control, automated testing
• Experience with Linux, Infrastructure as Code, knowledge of Log & Metrics Management
• Expertise in virtualization, deployment and configuration, automation
• Adept in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery
• Team player
• Knowledge of German, French or Italian would be an advantage
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to €90k-€110k
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.