We are working with a exciting mobility startup that has created buzz with its highly innovative last mile connectivity solutions. You will work in a diverse team of engineers, urban planners, attorneys and developers to come up with practical solutions to change the face of mobility. The team comprises amazing individuals from Y Combinator, Uber and Lyft.
My client looking for great talent to join the company who can help them bring affordable transportation solutions. As of now, they have a position for a dynamic DevOps Engineer to join their engineer team.
• Ensure best security practices are implemented
• Write command line code in Ruby or Go
• Keep tab on the latest developments and best practices in cloud-based
• Work along with backend developers to develop
performant and scalable deployment tools
• Handle monitoring for critical system services
• Improve integration testing suites for backend and mobile teams
• Implement a secure and distributed transaction system
• More than 5 years of experience in supporting backend development of
Ruby or Go based services
• Write systems tooling in Go or similar languages
• Prior experience in supporting a product
• Knowledge in MySQL and know how to scale it up,
• Optimise queries and apply advanced performance improvements
• Cloud (GCP, AWS; Azure)
• Salary up to 75'000€ p.a
• Excellent work life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.