This business is on a mission to create groundbreaking technology, disruptive innovations in machine learning and data analytics. They have earned numerous awards and most importantly, the trust of their clients.
Apart from this, they believe in true development of their employees by offering training opportunities and offering good work-life balance. They have a position for a DevOps Engineer in their engineering team.
If you desire to work in a team of brilliant people, and want to take company’s data system operation and automation to the next level, we are looking for you.
• Gather understanding of the data components such as Cassandra, ElasticSearch
• Automate creation and maintenance of properly configured clusters
• Launch new products and features
• Develop infrastructure services
• Troubleshoot time-sensitive production issues and
• Know how to automate and maintain large scale data-stores
• Experience on ElasticSearch or Cassandra, know how to build, secure and support internal service APIs
• Exposure to Python / Ruby
• Working experience in cloud, preferably Amazon Web Services
• Confident and good speaker
• Paying between Euro 65,000 - 90,000 p.a
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Paid paternity and maternity leave
• Flexible work environment
• Wellness programs
• Free coffee, soda
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.