I am presently working in a dynamic and fast growing IoT start-up that has revolutionised design and security technology space building in open IoT platform and ecosystem. My client has a reputation for providing practical solutions for real and complex business problems. At the same time, they are revered by IT professionals for offering a lot of creative freedom to employees. They have many Fortune 100 companies as their client. They are looking for a talented and passionate DevOps Engineer to join their engineering team.
• Findings ways to simplify and automate deployments and platform changes
• Defining build and deployment processes and identifying tools
• Finding opportunities and tools to automate daily tasks in order to increase team productivity
• Building and maintaining a Continuous Integration pipeline and automating build & deployment processes
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving production issues
• Have “can do” attitude
• Must have collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured approach
• Profound experience in DevOps, preferably in an international and
• Deep experience supporting production cloud-based environments, in
AWS is required
• In-depth knowledge in automation and orchestration technologies such
as Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible
• Good English speaking skills
• Education: Bachelor or Master in the field of Information Technology or
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to €75k-€95k p.a
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.