I am working with a young and innovative company that has changed the face of diagnostic services in Germany. They have come up with a new disruptive business model by offering a win-win deal for all stakeholders including physicians, small medical centres and hospitals. They have grown at incredible pace and the growth momentum is still continued. In order sustain their growth and operations, my client is investing on technology. They have an exciting position for a DevOps Engineer to join their IT team.
If you are looking for a job that challenges you everyday and offers umpteen opportunity for professional growth, this is the job for you.
• Assess state of the art tools and techniques
• Design, build, and improve existing infrastructure
• Use CI / CD pipelines to implement code to production in a fast and safe way
• Verify and integrate solutions with third party software systems
• More than 4 years of solid working experience as a DevOps Engineer
• Proficiency in production software deployment in either AWS or GCP
• In-depth understanding of security and hardening concepts
• Previous hands-on experience to handle fully-automated infrastructure-as-code landscapes with the help of Terraform, Packer, Ansible and Jenkins
• Knowledge of containerization tools such as Docker
• Experience in writing scripts like Python/ Go
• Have designed fault-tolerant systems earlier
• Strong knowledge of infrastructure monitoring concepts
• An analytical mindset and a go-getter attitude
• Experience in object-oriented programming language like Java
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good skills in both English and German
• Flat hierarchy
• Proven business model and fast growing company
• Flexible working hours
• Paying between 65,000 - 75,000 Euros
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.