DevOps Engineer Job | Germany
Who is Hiring?
Third Republic is working with one of the fastest growing online commerce company in the hospitality sector. My client offers unmatched experience to customers in terms of fast service and user experience. No wonder they have become a big company in a short span.
They have operations in 10+ countries. Because of their multinational culture, my client offers an inspiring workplace. You will be always inspired to build revolutionary products.
There is a very good opportunity of DevOps Engineer in their IT team. If this job sounds exciting to you, apply without delay.
• Responsibility of planning, setting up and maintenance of company’s portal
• Responsible for continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure
• Taking care of CI/CD pipeline and delivery database and cloud services
• Carrying out continuous automation of testing process
• Implementing platform automation using Puppet and Ansible
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• More than 4 - 5years of experience
• Perfect team player with good communication skill
• Previous experience in building cloud-native applications
• Knowledge in Git and Jenkins
• Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
• Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
• Ability to use open source technologies and cloud
• Working experience in logging tools like Datadog and Splunk
• Solid experience in PostgreSQL
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Competitive salary up to 90k Euro
• Other benefits
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 73714696 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.