DevOps Engineer Job , United Kingdom
Position: DevOps Engineer Job , United Kingdom
Location: London, United Kingdom
Remuneration: £ 50000.00 - £ 110000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
Our client is a world leading digital transformation, information technology services and consulting firm. Owing to its 50-years of corporate legacy combined with its industry-specific prowess, this multinational company today stands at the forefront of technological innovations, offering cutting-edge solutions within the realm of cloud-based digital platforms. Operating through 40 countries across the globe, our partner is looking for a result-oriented IT professional with the ability to work in an agile team environment to assist clients create and persistently boost digital services by utilising the best open source software available.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing cross-functional projects in engineering,
- Working in small teams with fellow engineers in various knowledge spheres
- Developing sustainable, reliable and supportable services
- Working collaboratively in teams while helping each other to drive processes and grow as professionals
- Working on sizeable, technically demanding projects
- Contributing significantly to realize our dream of bringing about digital transformation in the Public Sector of the UK
- Determination to develop new technical skillsets while skilfully utilising the expertise and newly acquired skills to drive projects
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Experience debugging complicated, multi-server-based services in a high-availability production setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the dexterity to explain sophisticated technical concepts precisely and clearly
- In-depth understanding of GNU/Linux
- Experience creating infrastructure using Terraform in AWS
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience establishing and utilising configuration management tooling, preferably Puppet
- Moderate level of expertise in at least one of these three programming languages – Go, Ruby or Python
- In-depth knowledge of CI-based environments and how they boost the automation procedure along with other orchestration applications
- Adept at communicating clearly with external and internal key decision makers while keeping them engaged throughout the conversation
- Preferably, hold a certificate in AWS (Developer/SysOps/Architect); not mandatory
- Working knowledge of Core Networking & Loadbalancing, Linux (RHEL/CentOS), Go/Python/Ruby, AWS, Puppet, Bamboo/ Jenkins, Grafana/Graphite / Prometheus/ELK, Git/ GitLab/GitHub, SQL/NO-SQL DB’s, Docker (Swarm/Kubernetes), HashiCorp (Packer/ Consul/ Vault/Terraform)
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
- A thriving work culture that allows every professional to discover their complete potential while enjoying their holistic career growth
- Superb lifestyle policies and benefits package to ensure a complete work-life balance
- Chance to work with extremely talented professionals while getting ample support from them
- Opportunity to work in the team that is driven to continually innovate while playing your critical part in bringing about such innovations
- Customized training, suited your specific requirement via online medium while being aptly mentored, and guided by tech leads
- Chance to get industry recognised certifications, such as Azure (Microsoft Azure Solution Development), AWS (Developer, Architect, DevOps, SysOps,) and so forth.
DevOps(DevOps Engineer), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, DevOps