DevOps Engineer Jobs - Germany
Third Republic is working with a venture capital firm that has funded many tech startups. They have a great team of experts in a variety of areas such as engineering, marketing, BI, talent management.
Their setup is different from other VCs in the form that they not only provide funding, but also offer operational support to succeed in the market.
They have been a reason behind many successful tech startups. Working with such a team of people would be a great and rewarding experience for you if you are looking for a professional growth along with great learning opportunity in your career.
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to €90,000
• Challenging and exciting tasks with
• Flexible working hours
• Health insurance
• Free company parking
• Attractive travel advantages
• Taking ownership of CI/CD
• Handling responsibility of the automated build, test & deployment pipeline
• Working continuously for the development and expansion of automated integration
• Acting as an interface between administration and software development
• Taking care of performance issues
• Degree in computer science
• Experience of multiple years in DevOps in Java environment
• Familiarity with Git, Docker and Kubernetes
• Team player and "hands-on" mentality
• Enjoying work in medium-sized companies with start-up character
• Experience with Linux and shell scripting
• Working experience with complex (hybrid) cloud infrastructures
• Very good German and English language skills
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.