DevOps Engineer (SRE background)
Position: DevOps Engineer (SRE background)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Remuneration: £ 85000.00 - £ 100000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
Our client is the leading Entertainment brand in the Europe and their shows are watched out by millions. Working with the company would be a great experience as they are known to offer freedom and support in the career of employees. If you have worked earlier as site reliability engineer, this can be a good opportunity for you.
What will you be doing?
- Designing, creating and delivering technical infrastructure code or services to improve the performance of customer facing applications.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Taking responsibility for the stability and security of system
- Communicating work status regularly to superiors
- Contributing to upgrade for standards for large-scale distributed systems
- Planning and demand forecasting, system tuning and software performance analysis
- Defining best processes for the timely delivery of projects
- Moderate experience in virtualization technology like VMWare / Openstack / Xen
- Knowledge of Containerisation (Basic) level
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms such as AWS/GCP/Azure/OPC
- Adept at Kafka, Cassandra, Apache Spark, HDFS
- Monitoring on Prometheus, Nations, Icinga
- Experience of Logging on Splunk/ELK
- Handling configuration management on Ansible/ Terraform/Chef/Puppet
- Comprehensive experience in CI/CD (Jenkins / Concourse / GoCD / GitLab
- Entry level knowledge in Networking LB, Routing, and Switching
- Good command over Python,Bash,Go,Java
- Basic knowledge of DataBases (entry-level)
- Prior experience in System Administration such as Patching and Upgrading
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
- Competitive salary up to £ 90k
- Flexible working
- Generous pension
- Private health care
DevOps(Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)), Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)