Third Republic has recently launched an association with a retail focused software company. Their sole mission is to improve productivity and profitability of retail brands by improving marketing, store operations, merchandising, or HR.
They have helped hundreds of brands to improve user experience for customers. They offer great value for both clients and employees. If you are passionate about your job, you will be offered great rewards in your career. My client seeks to hire a DevOps Engineer to join their team.
• Responsible for setting up, configuring, optimising, running and maintaining
• Owning the platform completely and supporting developers with your
• Implementing Agile and DevOps best practices
• Provide optimal Infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD, application releases, containerization, monitoring and alerting solutions
• Design and implement scaling, standby, recovery and failover strategies
• Ensure availability and resiliency of a mission critical on-premise system
• Strong experience in Linux
• Familiar with Source control and CI/CD solutions and good experience
• Knowledge of Containerisation / Docker
• Basic networking skills
• Infrastructure monitoring tools
• Proficiency with security awareness and best practices
• Supporting and monitoring Kubernetes clusters
• Microservices delivery
• Previous experience of supporting database clusters and Mac OSX
• Salary up to £50-70k p.a
• Great work-life balance
• Inclusive work culture
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.